Code of business conduct
Dunelm Group plc and its directors and employees (and those of all Group companies) will in all business dealings:
- Obey the law and ethical standards in all countries in which the Group does business.
- Treat third parties (including customers, fellow employees, suppliers, investors, competitors, neighbours, government and regulatory bodies) fairly and honestly.
- Not accept or offer bribes or other inducements.
- Not give or accept gifts or entertainment that are intended to influence, or appear to influence, business decisions.
- Seek to avoid conflicts of interest between an employee and the Company and ensure that a senior manager is aware of any that may exist.
- Not make political contributions on behalf of the Company.
- Comply with relevant competition legislation.
- Respect confidentiality at all times.
- Not infringe the copyright or other proprietary rights of others.
- Honestly present themselves, their companies and products and not make false or exaggerated claims.